Blair Technology Group (BTG) is an ambitious local e-Commerce company looking for aspiring and/or experienced Computer/Electronic Technicians that are ready to work hard and build a great career. BTG is a place where driven, talented people are given the ability to flourish and make their presence felt.
Top selling points for this position:
- Dependable hours, first shift, good pay & benefits, occasional OT
- Your opinions and thoughts will be heard and acted on
- A fantastic opportunity to grow and refine your skills
- You’ll have the ability to go outside of your role. Everything is open. That’s what makes it fun
- Your impact will be highly visible and immediately felt
- Work in a casual environment with great people and driven leaders
- Family owned, therefore family friendly
The Computer Technician’s role provides the potential to gain experience across all areas of the computing and mobile world. The primary responsibilities will be to test computer hardware, add components such as memory/hard drive/cpu, make basic repairs quickly, and ensure the accuracy of your work through software. This is an outstanding opportunity for techs of all experience levels. Beginning techs will be placed in a learning environment while advanced techs will move directly into performing difficult repairs across a variety of electronics. All skill levels have excellent opportunities to advance.
- Performing basic tests on computer hardware
- Installing hard drives, memory, and cpu’s into computers
- Grading computers cosmetically and making improvements.
- Perform both basic and advanced repairs on computer hardware
- Must be mechanically inclined with some experience with computers
- Must be naturally driven to produce high quality results with great care
- Several years of computer repair experience is preferred
- Associate's degree or better is preferred
Blair Technology Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity.
See other job opportunities at Blair Tech »