Blair Technology Group (BTG) is an ambitious local e-Commerce company looking for several individuals to add years of quality experience and hard work within our warehouse. BTG is a place where driven, talented people are given the ability to flourish and make their presence felt.
Top selling points for this position:
- Dependable hours, first shift, good pay & benefits, occasional OT
- Your opinions and thoughts will be heard and acted on
- A fantastic opportunity to grow and refine your skills
- You’ll have the ability to go outside of your role. Everything is open. That’s what makes it fun
- Your impact will be highly visible and immediately felt
- Work in a casual environment with great people and driven leaders
- Family owned, therefore family friendly
A Warehouse Associate will perform various warehouse duties as well as receive, sort, load and unload shipments. You will also be responsible for pickup and deliveries to local businesses. Previous warehouse experience and ability to operate a forklift and drive a provided box truck is a must for this position.
- Process deliveries and inspect for damages
- Appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Pickup and deliver orders to local companies
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Communicate and work with other departments to make sure all product needs are met
- Detailed-oriented: to guarantee a high quality result
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must work well with others as this is a friendly yet hard working department
- Ability to lift 80lbs.
Blair Technology Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity.
See other job opportunities at Blair Tech »