Customer Service Manager
Leading online retailer & direct-to-consumer brand looking for customer service manager with extensive eCommerce experience to lead a small team of customer care advocates. Blair Technology Group the #1 Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher in North America, is the industry leader in product quality and satisfaction. We are seeking a quality detail oriented and special someone to oversee our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
● Oversee our customer service team
● Manage, refine, and implement all customer service processes
● Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
● Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them as needed.
● On-board any potential new agents and train them based on your expertise and skill set
● Analyze incoming customer data to spot trends and opportunity for improvement
● 5+ years of customer service experience with 3+ years experience as a CS Manager
● 2-year college degree/certificate required.
● Expert understanding of quality and customer service as it pertains to eCommerce
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you will communicate, talk with and write to customers
● Previous experience evaluating quality and refining CS processes
● Knowledge of CRM systems, Magento, Shipstation
● Experience in B2C retail ecommerce environments is highly preferred
● Previous call center or phone support is desirable
● Some knowledge of Computer hardware is preferred
We are seeking experienced, smart, open-minded people who love technology and who aim to be a part of something bigger. We are operating in an ever changing cutting edge environment and we are seeking like-minded folks who are interested in the thrill of the hunt and whose native skills derive from the deep internal passion of their work.APPLY NOW