NOW HIRING FULL TIME BUSINESS TO BUSINESS LEAD
Blair Technology Group (BTG) is an ambitious e-Commerce company looking for an individual to add years of quality, experience, and hard work to our fast growing business fulfillment division. To learn more about Blair Tech visit our About Us.
The B2B Lead is the heartbeat of our business fulfillment operations. A front line leader that is capable and willing to set and maintain a high level of efficiency and quality to our customers and end users. Daily collaboration with other departments and leadership is vital to ensure business orders are fulfilled and shipped accurately. Willing to give input and initiative to process building and continuous improvement of those processes.
- Actively participate in maintaining a zero incident safety culture.
- Work with leadership and team members to plan a fulfillment strategy for forecasted B2B orders.
- Collaborate with the business sales department in the forecasting of B2B orders.
- Help resolve carrier/supplier performance issues.
- Organizing and communicating freight shipment needs and deadlines.
- Maintain documentation of outgoing parcel and freight shipments.
- Participate in company initiatives and projects as necessary. May lead certain initiatives and/or teams.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in logistics, ecommerce fulfillment, parcel and freight shipping domestically and internationally, supply chain.
- Experience in logistics disciplines such as 5S and Six Sigma.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong decision making, analytical skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to influence and direct multiple activities. Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Conflict management skills with the ability to constructively challenge stakeholders.
- Lift up to 49 LB’s. Use of carts, hand dollies, and pallet jacks. Able to bend, lift, and walk frequently.
What You Can Expect From Us
We value our team as people and not numbers. We are committed to help you develop and grow in your career. As a team member of Blair Tech, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Experience personal and professional development and growth with a fun and continually growing organization
- First shift, Monday-Friday, with occasional OT based on business needs.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Access to our in house restaurant to purchase breakfast/lunch on site
- Plus various additional perks and benefits
Blair Technology Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to excellence through diversity.
See other job opportunities at Blair Tech »